List of Major Responsibilities:
1. Reviewing latest amendments in statutory laws and its implementation thereof.
2. Drafting and vetting of resolutions of all group companies and other companies.
3. Vetting of ROC forms of all group companies and other companies.
4. Drafting and Updation of Board/ Committee Meetings Minutes book.
5. Drafting and Vetting of Agreements viz. Lease Agreements and others.
6. Active support in conducting Board/ AGM Meetings
7. Follow up for arrangements for Directors for the purpose of attending Board/ Audit Committee Meetings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.
With manufacturing sites at 6 different locations across India and an independent State-of-the-Art R&D Centre, the Group has embarked upon a journey to establish itself as reliable partner in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry. In house capabilities for Development of APIs, Finished Dosage forms, Formulations, Non-Infringing Process & World Class facilities for Contract Manufacturing are the inherent strengths
Ind-Swift is well placed in both developed and emerging markets. As we take our path forward in the new decade, we are well aware of the challenges that we face now and would encounter, and as a team we are geared up to make Ind-Swift Laboratories a company which gets recognition as a front runner in the Global Pharmaceutical industry.
With expertise in activities ranging from world-class contract research, process development to final production, our infrastructure offers numerous choices for cooperation. We strive to roll out of continent specific R&D programs and production campaigns, which help companies, maximize penetration of markets and garner increased revenues. Our facilities are constantly expanded and upgraded to meet the increasing demands on quality and consistency of supplies. Our manufacturing plants are accredited by international agencies such as US-FDA, TGA, UK-MHRA, UAE besides others. Our customer base has grown exponentially in key regions of the world including Europe, South America and South East Asia besides US. New projects, ventures and strategic alliances have been forged over the years based on mutual trust, reliability and client servicing.
Recruiter Name:Akshadeep Sharma
Contact Company:Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.