1. Bachelor in Computer Technology (B.E/ B. TECH) or Master in Computer Application (MCA).
2. Should have 5-7 years of experience & at least 2-3 years of experience in pharma industry and should be working as Site IT Lead for a small/ medium pharmaceutical/manufacturing plant.
3. Validation / Qualification of All the computer systems.
4. Responsible for QC/QA Instruments system Administration, Periodic review, Validation, Backups, restoration and user maintenance.
5. Experience of successful handling various regulatory audits such as USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA etc.
6. Good Knowledge of hardware, software and IT governance.
7. Taking care of entire plants IT part as a lead & Team Handling exposure
8. Managing IT Compliance with respect to Regulatory requirement and GAMP & cGMP guidelines
9. SAP/ ERP experience, preferably worked in SAP ERP or any other ERP and exposure to the Finance, Sales, Operations, service, manufacturing modules. Knowledge of Finance/Accounting would be an added advantage.
10. Should have hands on knowledge of working/ developing Web Portals and linking the same to ERP or other systems.
11. Should have good exposure on Microsoft Technologies.
12. Should have understanding of maintaining site IT hardware requirement, like internet, datacenters, data backup/restoration , IT desktop/ laptop support, IT access, disaster recovery etc.
13. Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
14. Good Analytical, problem solving and Communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time