5 - 10 YearsChandigarh
Experience in API Division is Required.
1. To ensure uninterrupted power supply throughout the plant.
2. Manpower management in department as per activities.
3. Handling of all activities related to new electrical and instrumentation equipment modifications.
4. Preparation and yearly updating of electrical load list.
5. Day to day monitoring of power consumption.
6. To plan yearly preventive maintenance and calibration schedule after consulting with manager electrical.
7. Training and development of personnel on electrical and instrumentation related activities and complying the training documents.
8. Co-ordinate with engineering store department to maintain the minimum inventory of critical spares.
9. Execution of general plant works like lighting, exhaust fans, welding machine connections, de-scaling motor connections, earth continuity checking and update the records in time.
10. Co-ordinate with purchase department to get indented material on time.
11. To look after the safety aspects during operations.
12. Implementation of 5s in department and workshop.
13. To maintain the good engineering practices and discipline in department
Recruiter Name:Mr.Atul Kumar Chaubey
Contact Company:Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.