1) Compliance related to EHS legislation and other corporate requirements as NOC from pollution control board consent to operate under Air, Water and Hazardous waste acts, NOC from fire department, NOC dealing with Health and Safety Department.
2) Maintaining the hazardous wastes disposal as per the norms.
3) Maintaining the Air, Water and Soil pollution parameters as per the norms.
4) Conducting and organizing Indoor Air quality monitoring.
5) Statutory compliances,liasioning activities and various environmental clearances like CFE/CFO& Environmental Clearances, etc.
6) Involved in hazard & risk assessment & developing risk control action plan to minimize the risk levels of facilities.
7) Defining, scheduling and leading EHS audits, internal audits and cross functional audits.
8) Creating awareness program in and outside the organization regarding environmental protection issues, methods to combat such environmental hazards, and generate a sense of responsibility towards protecting the environment.
9) Full-fledged knowledge of ETP / STP / RO / MEE operation and maintenance.
10) experience of working in API Industry would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time