1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
4. Maintain banking relationships
5. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
6. Arrange for equity and debt financing
7. Invest funds
8. Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
1. Develop the organisation's funding base to secure present and future service delivery.
2. Liaise and negotiate, as appropriate, with the funding authority and other funding sources on future service delivery initiatives and developments in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
3. Maintain appropriate relations with funders and make reports as necessary, ensuring compliance with any contracts.
4. Identify opportunities for funded development of the service and to submit bids and applications accordingly.
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
11. Oversee the extension of credit to customers
1. Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads agreed by the trustee board.
2. Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
3. Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
4. Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
5. Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by the governing body in conjunction with the Honorary Treasurer and/or appropriate Sub-Committee.
6. Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
7. Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for grant aid, for contracts and any other initiatives.
8. Act as cheque signatory for and authorize expenditure up to limits as agreed by the governing body.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.
* Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. (Manufacturer of APIs)
* Ind-Swift Laboratories Inc. (US Subsidiary)
With manufacturing sites at 6 different locations across India and an independent State-of-the-Art R&D Centre, the Group has embarked upon a journey to establish itself as reliable partner in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry. In house capabilities for Development of APIs, Finished Dosage forms, Non-Infringing Process & World Class facilities for Contract Manufacturing are the inherent strengths
Ind-Swift is well placed in both developed and emerging markets. As we take our path forward in the new decade, we are well aware of the challenges that we face now and would encounter, and as a team we are geared up to make Ind-Swift Laboratories a company which gets recognition as a front runner in the Global Pharmaceutical industry.
With expertise in activities ranging from world-class contract research, process development to final production, our infrastructure offers numerous choices for cooperation. We strive to roll out of continent specific R&D programs and production campaigns, which help companies, maximize penetration of markets and garner increased revenues. Our facilities are constantly expanded and upgraded to meet the increasing demands on quality and consistency of supplies. Our manufacturing plants are accredited by international agencies such as US-FDA, TGA, UK-MHRA, UAE besides others. Our customer base has grown exponentially in key regions of the world including Europe, South America and South East Asia besides US. New projects, ventures and strategic alliances have been forged over the years based on mutual trust, reliability and client servicing.
Recruiter Name:Akshadeep Sharma
Contact Company:Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.