- Participating in products tenders in East Africa region & direct interaction with Procurement Department and MOH
- To get updates on tender forecasting, previous tender results & other regulatory & legal related issues
- Timely submission of tender documents with competitive price and all relevant documents
- Follow-up with the respective dept. for production & dispatch of the allotted tender PO and ensure timely delivery as per tender deadline
- To collaborate extensively with internal team, regulatory affairs team, R&D etc. teams to sharpen strategy focus on implementation and feasibility
- Increase & develop new business within existing customer base
- Secondary sales monitoring, sales management for promotional business & marketing analysis of assigned territories
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Ind Swift Limited
Combining cutting edge innovation with dynamic marketing, Ind-Swift has already become a US$ 450 million entity. In fact, it is confidently eyeing the one billion dollar revenue mark by 2020.
The Group's multiple state-of-the-art production facilities, at home and abroad, meet stringent international norms -- including those of the USFDA, UK MHRA, and the WHO.
Ind-Swift Ltd, is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.
Its business successes apart, the group sees itself as a stakeholder in the service to humanity, offering quality pharmaceuticals that mitigate illness and suffering, and contribute to a healthier and better world.
Recruiter Name:Akshadeep Sharma
Contact Company:Ind Swift Limited