1) Developing safety management plans and overseeing the implementation of the same as per the guidelines.
2) Conducting safety inspections/audits, occupational health surveys, surveillance and field auditing for compliance.
3) Preparing daily, weekly / monthly status reports to monitor the compliance and implementing emergency response plan for in-plant operations.
4) Preparation of legal manual and Identify the applicability of various acts and rules to ensure 100% compliance to statuary requirements.
5) Checking the monthly statuary compliance status of the organization.
6) Detailed investigation and root cause analysis of Accident & Incidents with Corrective and preventive action.
7) Issue of work permit system & carrying out Job safety analysis for hot work, cold work, electrical work, work at height and entry into confined space.
8) Capable of developing appropriate Safe and standard working Process strategies / approaches to address Ind-Swift employees towards zero accident work environment.
9) Imparting training to Ind-Swift employees as well as all contractors workmen, supervisors and other temporary workmen on safety awareness.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time