2. Responsible for checking and Updation of status board.
3. Responsible for checking and recording of DP, Temperature and RH.
4. Responsible for affixing of status label.
5. Responsible for filling of machine log books, Area cleaning log book , product to product machine cleaning log book, product to product area cleaning log book.
6. Responsible for balance cleaning and calibration record filling.
7. Responsible for area clearance and line clearance activity at production floor.
8. Responsible for calibration of check weigher and record filling.
9. Responsible for verification of material during dispensing.
10. Responsible for Man power arrangement planning, work distribution among workers.
11. Responsible for filling of batch packing record as per instruction.
12. Responsible for Stereo & metallic letter issuance, retrieval, and destruction and recording of entries in BPR and logs.
13. Responsible for completion of BPR after completion of the batch.
14. Responsible for Change part issuance & submission and respective entries.
15. Responsible for proper house-keeping.
16. Responsible for making FGTN and its receiving from FG store person.
17. To strictly follow master documents (BPR/MPR) instructions. In case of any issue, raise deviation /change control for investigation and taking remedial action.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should be from Pharmaceutical Industry.
Candidates with relevant experience in Packing Department will be preferred.
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
Ind Swift Ltd.
Combining cutting edge innovation with dynamic marketing, Ind-Swift has already become a US$ 450 million entity. In fact, it is confidently eyeing the one billion dollar revenue mark by 2020.
The Group's multiple state-of-the-art production facilities, at home and abroad, meet stringent international norms -- including those of the USFDA, UK MHRA, and the WHO.
Ind-Swift Ltd, is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.
Its business successes apart, the group sees itself as a stakeholder in the service to humanity, offering quality pharmaceuticals that mitigate illness and suffering, and contribute to a healthier and better world.
Recruiter Name:Akshadeep Sharma
Contact Company:Ind Swift Ltd.