We are conducting the Walk-In Drive in Chandigarh for experienced candidates.
Need Candidates from Regulated Pharma Formulation for :
1. Analysis of in process, Finished and Stability samples by using critical instruments like HPLC, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Dissolution apparatus, FTIR, Karl-Fischer Autotitrator etc.
2. Prepare analytical reports and COA from SAP.
3. Responsible for the preparation & standardization of working standards.
4. Responsible for the review of Instruments Log book, audit trial of Instruments.
5. Generation, maintenance and revision of SOPs, Specifications, Procedures and Training.
6. Effective implementation of systems as per cGMP, WHO, MHRA, TGA etc. to ensure the Data integrity and Laboratory compliance.
Interested Candidates can contact the following Contact person regarding the Walk-in Details:
Ramneet Singh - Business HR
Email ID - email@example.com
Contact No. - +91-9915752180
Please note that it is not an open Walk-In i.e. only the Shortlisted profiles will be specifically invited for the Walk-In Drive.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
The facilities are built according to the current guidelines of MHRA, EU, WHO and accreditations with ISO 14000 series standards. The company has world class expertise in finished goods dosage, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API's) and herbal products. A talented team of research scientists, formulation experts, clinical development and regulatory affairs professionals support the company's marketing efforts not only across the country but also around the globe. Ind-Swift pharmaceutical products are safe, effective and have consistent quality.
Recruiter Name:Mr.Atul Kumar Chaubey
Contact Company:Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd.